Products for cable industry
TOP TAPES tapes are used in next power cables:
- LV Low-voltage cables,
- MV Medium-voltage cables,
- HV High-voltage cables,
- EHV Extra high-voltage cables.
TOP TAPES OFFERS:
Used between a conductor and a conduction core:
- Semi-conductive water blocking tape and Semi-conductive
insulating tape:TTO C 1100 W, TTO C 1110 P, TTO C 203 W…).
Used between insulating core and metal layer:
- Semi-conductive water blocking insulating/separating tape:
TTO C 206, TTO C 208, TTO C 210, TTO C 212, TTO C 2155…).
Used between metal core and radial water:
Semi-conductive water blocking and insulating/filling tapes
(TTO C 2155, TTO C 206 B, TTO C 210 B, TTO C 215, TTO C 2104).
|OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE THE COSTUMER A COMPLETE RANGE OF THEIR OWN TAPES AND TOP TAPES PRODUCTS FROM RESALE ASORTMENT (Semi-conductive nad non-conductive water blocking tapes, non-woven and woven tapes, Mica, yarn, aluminium and copper tapes, polyester foil) USED IN CABLE INDUSTRY.|
In telecommunication cables our costumers use:
- Non-conductive water blocking non-woven tapes
- Non-conductive non-woven tapes
- Laminated water blocking tapes with PET
TOP TAPES OFFER:
- Separating tapes (TTO 120, TTO 130,…)
- Water blocking tapes (TTO 207, TTO 210 K, TTO 220,…)
- Water blocking yarn
- Laminated water blocking tapes (TTO 2061-36)
- Separating semi-cunductive tapes (TTO C 150, TTO C 190, TTO C 1100T)
- Separating semi-cunductive tapes (TTO C 135, TTO C 150…)
- Semi-conductive (under see) water blocking tapes(TTO C S 2305) combined with insulating tapes (TTO 150, TTO 170…) where higher tensile strenght is demanded
- Tapes are used:
→ under or around metal core,
→ between strengtening layers,
→ under metallic coats.
AT ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED PRODUCTS WE FULLFIL STRICT DEMANDS REGARDING:
- Tensile strenght and expansion
- Speed and hight of flatulence
- Dimension demands such as: inside and outside diameter of the reel as well as the width of tape
A COMPLETE RANGE OF PRODUCTS INDIVIDUALLY DEVELOPED AND ADJUSTED.
Portfolio of Top tapes trademark products in the year 2016:
- Protective non-woven semi-conductive and non-conductive water blocking tapes
- Woven and non-woven tapes
- Metal tapes TOP tapes: aluminium, combined metal tapes
- CU/PES/PE/PI tapes
- Yarns: as fillings and water blocking yarns PP/PES/GLASS /ARAMID
- MICA tapes
- PAPER: crepe, craft
- Highly concentrated carbon paste Carbosin
Products for automotive industry
Composition of CAR LA laminates:
laminated linings with PU foam thicknesses 1,5mm-20mm density 25kg-60kg/m3 /low emissions, high air permeability – reticulated foams, thermo adhesive linings with glue powder, WEB films for leather lamination for clima seats, membrane laminates, 3D mesh laminates for clima/cooling- heating seats, selfadhesive laminates, felt, watte laminates, needle punched laminates, sorbents layers (humidity off in seats), sound- noise insulation/acoustic foams, sound – noise insulation felts , FAR laminates.
Use and application:
BI-laminates. TRI-laminates, MULTI-laminates used for different application in automotive, aircraft, railway interiors for: classic seat covers , clima seat covers, armrests, headrests, seat heaters, door panel, floor, roof, sound insulation
GROUPS of CAR LA laminates:
Products building and construction industry
Composition of iLAM products:
different materials as PU foam, nonwovens, needle punched, felts, watte, webs,foils, recycled materials, acoustic and barrier materials, absorbents, membranes and materials based on customer specifications.
Use and application:
For insulation in building and construction industry.
Products for medical purposes, food absorbent pads and babysits covers.
Composition of HYG lam products:
Different materials as PU foam, nonwovens, foils, knitted scrims, face fabrics, vinyl, leather, mesh 3D materials, watte, recycled materials, membranes, high air permeability materials, breathable pads, sheets..etc.
Use and application:
Absorbtive pads for medical purposes, surface laminates as covers for wheelchairs, therapeutic tables, massage tables.
Groups of products: